Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Daily Grind

One thing that's different about being married s being with eachother all the time. When we were dating, all I could think about was Justin where was our relationship going what would I learn about him next, how could I see him more. Then we got engaged and it was all about planning the wedding. Add in school and work and sports and we were lucky to get more than an hour together. Now we are here at home just the two of us for summer break and we are together all the time...I love it! It's so awesome trying to figure out how to work around and with each other, especially when we get it right. And it's so nice to be able to focus on the little things and not stress about class and everything else. Still sometimes start to get summer blues and I think it has to do with how ordinary and slow each day is. Of course this is not helped by the fact that I am far away from my family and friends. I know we can't go on dates everyday but from now on I am going to try to add some spunk to this summer. Each day I will have to think of something new and different to keep things lively. Tomorrow's adventure=making bread together OR making a fort in the living room ...I am leaving myself two options to allow for maximum spotaneity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a videographer located in Goodyear, Arizona. Visit my site storiestoldmedia.com to check out my best work and the Stories Told blog.

Followers