Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Craft


I had a bright shiny moment of craftiness on Valentine's Day. We had a work party and traded valentine's, of course I had procrastinated until the day of so I went Pinterest and printed off the Valentines Day tickets from http://misscutiepiegoes80s.blogspot.com/search/label/%3A%3A%20Freebies%20%3A%3A I wanted to go with a black and white theme since I work for a newspaper . Thus the "movie" theme was born.



As you may have guessed I did not take this photo, a shout out to my man Bart Jolly , who takes photos for Kealakai and snapped this pic for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a videographer located in Goodyear, Arizona. Visit my site storiestoldmedia.com to check out my best work and the Stories Told blog.

Followers